wish: notmuch-emacs: "Good signature by:" shows only email address, should show fingerprint also

Gregor Zattler Gregor Zattler

wish: notmuch-emacs: "Good signature by:" shows only email address, should show fingerprint also

Dear notmuch developers,

it would be great if notmuch-emacs (optionally?) showed the fingerprint of the key an email was signed with, in order to aide the user in selecting the right key to encrypt a reply to.

My correspondents email showed successful signature verification but when I want to reply I do not know which of several keys with the respective user id I should select for encryption.

It was also helpful if the key selection interface showed more info regarding the keys, especially date of creation and expiration , but I assume this is outside your area of development!?

Ciao; Gregor
--