[wish] notmuch-emacs: allow operation on marked messages in notmuch-tree-mode

Gregor Zattler Gregor Zattler

[wish] notmuch-emacs: allow operation on marked messages in notmuch-tree-mode

Dear notmuch developers,

it would be helpful if it was possible to mark individual
messages in notmuch-tree-mode and later apply a command to all
marked messages (UI as in dired).

I'm used to this for managing emails in mutt.

Ciao; Gregor
--

Gregor Zattler Gregor Zattler

Re: [wish] notmuch-emacs: allow operation on marked messages in notmuch-tree-mode

Hi Gennady, notmuch developers,

this reply from Gennady was directed only to me but not to the
notmuch mailing list:
* Gennady Uraltsev <[hidden email]> [2020-01-04; 06:52]: