request for pull

Alexander Botero-Lowry Alexander Botero-Lowry

request for pull

The following changes since commit e8c9c3e6a534fc6c2919c2c1de63cea7250eb488:
  Ingmar Vanhassel (1):
        Makefile: Manual pages shouldn't be executable

are available in the git repository at:

  git://alexbl.net/notmuch.git master

Alexander Botero-Lowry (2):
      Error out if no query is supplied to search instead of going into an infinite loop
      set a local truncate-line variable in notmuch-search-mode, so that subjects don't wrap and make the output look weird

 notmuch-search.c |    5 +++++
 notmuch.el       |    1 +

Carl Worth-2 Carl Worth-2

Re: request for pull

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 00:02:56 -0800, Alexander Botero-Lowry <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The following changes since commit e8c9c3e6a534fc6c2919c2c1de63cea7250eb488:
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://alexbl.net/notmuch.git master
>
> Alexander Botero-Lowry (2):
>       Error out if no query is supplied to search instead of going into an infinite loop
>       set a local truncate-line variable in notmuch-search-mode, so that subjects don't wrap and make the output look weird

Hmm... I used to think pull requests were the best, (and it's true that
they still do things better than mail---"git am" and even "git am -3"
seem to put git into useless states in some merge-conflict cases).

But now that I'm working through this list of patches while I'm on a
plane I'm wishing the patches were actually here with me. :-)

Well, that's what I have a "todo" tag for. So I'll look at this later
when I've got internet access again. (But I believe the first commit is
already addressed independently.)

BTW, thanks for the patches!

-Carl

Carl Worth-2 Carl Worth-2

Re: request for pull

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:29:41 -0800, Carl Worth <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 00:02:56 -0800, Alexander Botero-Lowry <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > The following changes since commit e8c9c3e6a534fc6c2919c2c1de63cea7250eb488:
> >
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >
> >   git://alexbl.net/notmuch.git master
> Well, that's what I have a "todo" tag for. So I'll look at this later
> when I've got internet access again. (But I believe the first commit is
> already addressed independently.)
>
> BTW, thanks for the patches!

Looks like by the time I got back there's nothing left to get here,
(presumably the changes got pushed up separately).

But I've at least got your repository as a "git remote" now, and after
I'm done travelling this week I'll have a stable internet connection and
pull requests will be easier to handle.

Happy hacking,

-Carl