nmbug update

I have updated nmbug [1] to link to nmweb [2] instead of
mail-archive.com (that latter seemed not to work at all for me)
Originally we were hesitant to rely too much on nmweb as it was (and is)
experimental code. At the moment it seems like the best option.

Currently nmweb is not a good source of patches (it needs a "raw
download" link for a message, or perhaps a "download as mbox" link for a
thread). If you're interested in working on that (and like Django) then
let me know and I can provide you with a copy of the current source.

[1]: https://nmbug.notmuchmail.org/status/
[2]: https://nmbug.notmuchmail.org/nmweb/