email encrypted by flowcrypt not automatically decrypted

Marko Schuetz-Schmuck Marko Schuetz-Schmuck

email encrypted by flowcrypt not automatically decrypted

Dear All,

I received an email today that appears to have been encrypted by
flowcrypt. Notmuch did not seem to detect the decryption. It detects
encryption and decrypts correctly if I send an encrypted email to
myself...

Best regards,

Marko

Daniel Kahn Gillmor Daniel Kahn Gillmor

Re: email encrypted by flowcrypt not automatically decrypted

Hi Marko--

On Wed 2018-02-14 14:58:12 -0400, Marko Schuetz-Schmuck wrote:
> I received an email today that appears to have been encrypted by
> flowcrypt. Notmuch did not seem to detect the decryption. It detects
> encryption and decrypts correctly if I send an encrypted email to
> myself...

i don't know what "flowcrypt" is.  what protocol does it use?  can you
share an example encrypted message with the list so that we can take a
look at it?

     --dkg