backporting 0.26-1 to debian stable (stretch)

Daniel Kahn Gillmor Daniel Kahn Gillmor

backporting 0.26-1 to debian stable (stretch)

Hi all--

I've just backported notmuch 0.26-1 to debian stable (stretch)

You can find the signed tag for debian/0.26-1_bpo9+1 at:

   https://gitlab.com/dkg/notmuch

it's on the branch named debian/stretch-backports.

it's be nice to have the "official" debian/stretch-backports branch
fastforwarded to that branch.

please let me know if you see any problems with it!

       --dkg

PS it's still building against gmime 2.6, because gmime 3.0 isn't in
stretch-backports yet.  I'll be backporting gmime Real Soon Now™.  Once
it's in stretch-backports, i might do another upload of notmuch 0.26
built against gmime 3.0.  but that's for later :)

Re: backporting 0.26-1 to debian stable (stretch)

Daniel Kahn Gillmor <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi all--
>
> I've just backported notmuch 0.26-1 to debian stable (stretch)
>
> You can find the signed tag for debian/0.26-1_bpo9+1 at:
>
>    https://gitlab.com/dkg/notmuch
>
> it's on the branch named debian/stretch-backports.
>
> it's be nice to have the "official" debian/stretch-backports branch
> fastforwarded to that branch.
>
> please let me know if you see any problems with it!

fastforarded and pushed,