archive

Aron Griffis Aron Griffis

archive

Just subscribed, I'd like to catch up on the previous postings,
but the archive link seems to be bogus?

Thanks,
Aron

Keith Packard Keith Packard

Re: archive

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:21:38 -0500, Aron Griffis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just subscribed, I'd like to catch up on the previous postings,
> but the archive link seems to be bogus?

Yeah, the archive appears broken and will need to wait until Carl
arrives in Barcelona to get fixed.

Carl Worth-2 Carl Worth-2

Re: archive

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:04:31 -0800, Keith Packard <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:21:38 -0500, Aron Griffis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Just subscribed, I'd like to catch up on the previous postings,
> > but the archive link seems to be bogus?
>
> Yeah, the archive appears broken and will need to wait until Carl
> arrives in Barcelona to get fixed.

Fixed it in transit in Frankfurt---with only moments to spare on my
battery and no outlets in sight.

Thanks for the report, Aron. And welcome to notmuch!

-Carl (who wants to reply to a lot more mail, but will have to wait
 until later for that)