I have just tagged alot v0.8; You can get a tarball here .
This version finally pushes some long awaited major refactoring,
most of which is due to Dylan Baker (dcbaker). Thanks!
It is our first python 3 release; version 2.* is not supported any more!
We've also dropped the dependency on twisted completely in favour of python's
built-in coroutines. On top of that comes the usual ton of extra bug fixes,
new tests and some new features (see below).
Usage updates since v0.7:
* Port to python 3. Python 2.x no longer supported
* support for notmuch's named queries. This adds a new 'namedqueries' mode and
* config: new option replied_tags
* config: new option passed_tags
* feature: new command "retagprompt" in thread buffers
* extra: update zsh completion
A quick hall of fame of recent contributors:
$ git shortlog -s -n 0.7...
167 Dylan Baker
83 Patrick Totzke
25 Lucas Hoffmann
11 Ben Finney
9 Alexander Shpilkin
9 Michael J Gruber
4 Johannes Löthberg
3 Daniel M. Capella
3 Ruben Pollan
1 Andre Bianchi
1 Matthieu Coudron
New bug reports, feature or pull requests via the projects github page 
are always welcome.