I have just tagged alot v0.6; You can get a tarball here .
This release includes a few nice usability features and adds many tests.
It also marks our move away from pygpgme (now out-phased in debian) towards python-gpg.
Usage updates since v0.5:
* feature: Add command to reload configuration files in running session
* feature: new command "tag" (and friends) in EnvelopeBuffer to add additional tags after sending
* feature: Themes can now be loaded from system locations
* bug fix: GPG signatures are acutally verified
* feature: option to use linewise focussing in thread mode
* feature: add support to move to next or previous message matching a notmuch query in a thread buffer
* feature: Convert from deprecated pygppme module to upstream gpg wrappers
* feature: Verify signatures/decrypt messages in multipart/mixed payloads
As usual, a quick hall of fame of recent contributors:
$ git shortlog -s -n 0.5...
110 Dylan Baker
77 Lucas Hoffmann
46 Patrick Totzke
2 Daniel Kahn Gillmor
2 Johannes Löthberg
2 Siva Mahadevan
1 Ian Denhardt
1 Ruben Pollan
New bug reports, feature or pull requests via the projects github page 
are always welcome.