Problem forwarding messages

Rafael Avila de Espindola Rafael Avila de Espindola

Problem forwarding messages

Not sure if this is an emacs or notmuch problem.

I can read mime messages with the notmuch major mode, but when I try to
forward it the only thing that gets sent is:

From: Rafael Avila de Espindola <[hidden email]>
To: name <email I am forwarding to>
Subject: the subject
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 10:14:38 -0700

Re: Problem forwarding messages

Rafael Avila de Espindola <[hidden email]> writes:

> Not sure if this is an emacs or notmuch problem.
>
> I can read mime messages with the notmuch major mode, but when I try to
> forward it the only thing that gets sent is:

It's difficult to say what's going on given that information. If you can
provide the exact method you used to attempt to forward (i.e. what keys
and what exact mode; note that "notmuch major mode" by itself doesn't
exist, there are several, notmuch-search, notmuch-show, notmuch-tree,
etc...)  and a message that does not forward (ideally to the list, so
that others can chime in), we can at least determine if the problem is
specific to your configuration.
Rafael Avila de Espindola Rafael Avila de Espindola

Re: Problem forwarding messages

I recently got a new machine and the install in the new one seems to be
working. I will attribute the issue to some emacs upgrade problem on the
old one.

Sorry, I will try to collect a better bug report if it happens again.

Thanks,
Rafael