Notmuch email list subscription mechanism broken?

Mark Janes Mark Janes

Notmuch email list subscription mechanism broken?

I was trying to adjust my mailing list subscriptions, and I found that
the unsubscribe mechanism for this list does not work:

 returns

 internal server error

-Mark

Re: Notmuch email list subscription mechanism broken?

Mark Janes <[hidden email]> writes:

> I was trying to adjust my mailing list subscriptions, and I found that
> the unsubscribe mechanism for this list does not work:

>  returns
>
>  internal server error
>
> -Mark
quoted just above.

David Bremner <[hidden email]> writes:

> I hope Daniel, in copy, can figure out what is going on there. In the
> mean time, hopefully you can use the email based unsubscription method
> quoted just above.

I might have fixed it, purely by guesswork. Feel free to followup to the
list if it's still broken.