Maildir sync of seen flag confusing with multiple copies

Sean Whitton Sean Whitton

Maildir sync of seen flag confusing with multiple copies

Hello,

If I have multiple copies of a message (e.g. in different subdirectories
of my mail store), notmuch conveniently only shows me one of them.  Once
I've read that, though, it seems that only one of the messages in my
Maildir gets marked as read.

This seems to defeat syncing Maildir flags, because then the message
will keep showing as unread in other clients.

--
Sean Whitton