LIBNOTMUCH_MINOR_VERSION for 0.26

Floris Bruynooghe Floris Bruynooghe

LIBNOTMUCH_MINOR_VERSION for 0.26

Hi,

I was looking to update my bindings with the latest release and am
somewhat confused on the value of the LIBNOTMUCH_MINOR_VERSION value.
It seems to be suggested in e.g. the documentation of
notmuch_database_index_file that for notmuch 0.26 this should be 1,
however the header still seems to include it as 0.

Was this accidentally not updated or is there another explanation that I
haven't figured out yet?

Cheers,
Floris

Re: LIBNOTMUCH_MINOR_VERSION for 0.26

Floris Bruynooghe <[hidden email]> writes:

> I was looking to update my bindings with the latest release and am
> somewhat confused on the value of the LIBNOTMUCH_MINOR_VERSION value.
> It seems to be suggested in e.g. the documentation of
> notmuch_database_index_file that for notmuch 0.26 this should be 1,
> however the header still seems to include it as 0.
>
> Was this accidentally not updated or is there another explanation that I
> haven't figured out yet?

Just a mistake, probably mine. We can bump it in a point release once we
collect one or two more fixes.