Feature request: Tab completion in notmuch search

rmrf rmrf

Feature request: Tab completion in notmuch search

Hello,

It would be great to have tab completion in the notmuch search (in notmuch-emacs).  Examples could be names of people used in to/from and email addresses.

Re: Feature request: Tab completion in notmuch search

<[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello, It would be great to have tab completion in the notmuch search
> (in notmuch-emacs).  Examples could be names of people used in to/from
> and email addresses.

It's a good idea, and I think it "only" requires some emacs lisp
hacking, not any big structural changes.