Default Tree View

Moritz Scheuren Moritz Scheuren

Hey

is there a possibility to set the tree view (notmuch-tree-from-search-current-query)
as default view in emacs? I couldn't find anything through google.

Best Regards
Moritz
Jani Nikula Jani Nikula

Re: Default Tree View

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Moritz Scheuren <[hidden email]> wrote:
> is there a possibility to set the tree view (notmuch-tree-from-search-current-query)
> as default view in emacs? I couldn't find anything through google.

Use 'z' instead of 's' to get results in tree view. You can also
customize saved searches to display tree view by default.

BR,
Jani.